2019年7月30日 星期二

What can you do with your PCM-D10

I bought a PCM-D10 because I had
 been looking for one, PCM-D1 is very
expansive, and PCM-D100 also, until
now the out coming of D10, I can say
it is effortless to buy one, but I think there
might be clue for why I do so.

The first time of recording began with my
father, he bought a Sony recorder back
home one day when I was still 4 or 5 and
my little brother was just a baby, we sure
have lots of fun playing this magical
machine,and more fun when we replay it,
even as the time goes by.

As people know that I am an amateur
singer and often I have to sharpen my
singing skill and voice, I have to say that
a recorder is the crudest audience in
the world, so If you had been trained by
a recorder, your singing skill can be trusted.

My early days another Sony recorder keep
me up to the level, but,  ever since it was
stolen right from my house, I hardly had any
idea to find an alternative or replacement of it.

Sunday morning I will start to listen to music
till noon time, go out to buy some shrimp to
feed my fish, then I start recording my own
singing in the afternoon till the dawn came
When my voice is better.

At night I could rewind my tape to hear my
own recordings, since the equipment is very
premature I cannot do any editing, and of
course I don't even know sound editing is
available, so I can only go for perfection with
one-take.

The day from I bought the recorder till the day
I lost it could be just 2 years, so I practice
that way for about that long, of course this
precious time I also learn how to relax.

PCM-D10 is way better that anything I had
I can even hear the slightest click, but I hear
what I need to correct my voice to be a better
singer, though I really don't need to get there.
 

沒有留言:

貓王的貝斯

  假如你想知道保羅麥卡尼,貓王艾維斯,有多麼迷人,這個影片提供了一個例子,這個影片只有一個疑問,大家都知道保羅是左撇子,這支 Double bass  是不是弦也反裝了呢? 一個人,說著歷史,拿出貓王曾經用過的低音大提琴,然後把過去在田納西鄉間,星垂平野闊的場景,在州際公路上,...