2020年1月27日 星期一

Perludio in E by M. Ponce

I have played this tune 15 years ago, and
I remember that I can play this tune smoothly,
if not flawlessly.

But some how I missed the tune simply not played
for a while, I became unable to keep this tune
in my playing list, and things get even worse, I
no longer have this tune any more.

Recently I try to restore this tune, I thought It
might be easy because I already familiar with
the tune and the Sequence of the tune, I was
wrong! It is even harder than 15 years ago, and
there is no privilege for former player.

The song was a wonderful piece, in less than
3 minutes time, the song keep promoting the
motivation higher and higher, until it fell back to
E major chord, and resolved at the end.

The phrasing is more than logical and reasonable,
one by one and the content is full of meaningness
and joyfulness,one of my favorite versions is the
one that played by Marcelo Kayath, a Brazilian
guitarist at my age.

The speed is fast, so to get through the whole piece
without flaws is almost impossible, so when this
piece is being practiced, one should find the best
fingering as reasonable as possible, it helps to
remember the song easier and to play as fluently
as possible.

Now I am still on the half way, so I can only find a
film to demonstrate this beautiful piece.



     

沒有留言:

電話號碼的玄機

在日本旅行,使用的是當地租車公司的導航裝置,他有一個特殊的功能,就是只要有市話的電話號碼,就可以找到地點的座標,啟動導航,以一個外國人來說,這意味著最精簡的訊息傳遞,電話號碼真的應該這麼用嗎?會有壞處嗎?比如說被仇家追殺之類的。 想太多!不過這確實是日本人,或是任何思考細膩的文明...