2020年1月27日 星期一

Perludio in E by M. Ponce

I have played this tune 15 years ago, and
I remember that I can play this tune smoothly,
if not flawlessly.

But some how I missed the tune simply not played
for a while, I became unable to keep this tune
in my playing list, and things get even worse, I
no longer have this tune any more.

Recently I try to restore this tune, I thought It
might be easy because I already familiar with
the tune and the Sequence of the tune, I was
wrong! It is even harder than 15 years ago, and
there is no privilege for former player.

The song was a wonderful piece, in less than
3 minutes time, the song keep promoting the
motivation higher and higher, until it fell back to
E major chord, and resolved at the end.

The phrasing is more than logical and reasonable,
one by one and the content is full of meaningness
and joyfulness,one of my favorite versions is the
one that played by Marcelo Kayath, a Brazilian
guitarist at my age.

The speed is fast, so to get through the whole piece
without flaws is almost impossible, so when this
piece is being practiced, one should find the best
fingering as reasonable as possible, it helps to
remember the song easier and to play as fluently
as possible.

Now I am still on the half way, so I can only find a
film to demonstrate this beautiful piece.



     

沒有留言:

貓王的貝斯

  假如你想知道保羅麥卡尼,貓王艾維斯,有多麼迷人,這個影片提供了一個例子,這個影片只有一個疑問,大家都知道保羅是左撇子,這支 Double bass  是不是弦也反裝了呢? 一個人,說著歷史,拿出貓王曾經用過的低音大提琴,然後把過去在田納西鄉間,星垂平野闊的場景,在州際公路上,...